NewsTop NewsWorld

20 people killed in airstrike in southwestern Yemen

YEMEN (OBSERVATORY) –¬†Twenty people were killed in an air strike launched by the Saudi-led coalition in southwestern Yemen on Friday, residents said, as reported by Reuters.

They said the air strike hit a car carrying 20 people south of Taiz province. They said six bodies had been identified but the rest of the bodies had become so unrecognizable.

A spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition did not respond to Reuters’s request for comment.