UNITED STATES (OBSERVATORY NEWS) — Little Noah, five, saved his family from the fire in his home in the US state of Georgia. He took his little sister and his dog outside before returning home to warn the other members of his family.
The firefighters acclaimed him as a hero and awarded him an award.
On the evening of Sunday, February 9, Noah Woods, a five-year-old American boy, woke up when his bed caught fire. Sharing his room with his two-year-old sister, he took her out of the room, followed by her dog . He went through the window, the only way out facing the flames.
The boy then returned to his house again and alerted the other members of his family, reports Fox5 Atlanta.
Our hero! 5 year old Noah Woods recently woke up to find his bedroom on fire. The only available exit was a window. He…
The events occurred in the small town of Kingston, in the state of Georgia, in the United States. When the firefighters arrived at the scene, the whole family was outside, safe. Some of them, including the boy, were hospitalized for mild poisoning and minor burns. All are doing well.
— Wendy Corona (@WendyCoronaWSB) February 10, 2020
He receives an award from the firefighters
The firefighters called the boy a hero for saving the seven family members and presented him with a trophy. “We were all asleep, so without Noah, I couldn’t have known what was going on. We could have lost our lives, “said David Wood, his grandfather, to local television WSB-TV Atlanta.
The investigation determined that the source of the fire was an electrical failure. The house where this extended family lived was not insured. The residents of the neighborhood offered them clothes. The grandfather is an entrepreneur and hopes to rebuild a house as soon as possible to house his family.
This article is written and prepared by our foreign editors writing for OBSERVATORY NEWS from different countries around the world – material edited and published by OBSERVATORY staff in our newsroom.
Contact us: email@example.com