HealthWorld

Brazilian authorities will check 20 cases with suspected coronavirus

UNITED STATES (OBSERVATORY NEWS) — Brazil, which confirmed the first case of coronavirus in Latin America, is analyzing another 20 suspicious situations, the country’s health ministry said.

“As of February 26, there are 20 suspicious cases, one confirmed and 56 rejected,” the ministry said on Twitter.
Earlier on Wednesday, the head of the country’s Ministry of Health said that a re-examination of the tests of a 61-year-old man who arrived in São Paulo from Italy confirmed the coronavirus.
An outbreak of coronavirus in Europe was recorded last week in northern Italy, currently in Italy the number of patients with COVID-19 exceeded 370 people, 12 deaths were recorded.