NewsWorld

In Gaza, casualties in clashes with Israeli military rise to 54

UNITED STATES, WASHINGTON (OBSERVATORY) — The number of victims of clashes with the Israeli military in the Gaza Strip rose to 54, RIA was told by a spokesman for the Ministry of Health, the enclave of Ashraf al-Kidra.

Previously reported one dead and 11 injured.

“Today, a 28-year-old Palestinian died, another fifty-four Palestinians were injured in clashes with Israeli troops on the eastern borders of the enclave,” said Ashraf al-Kidra.

He noted that 22 of them were injured by military bullets.

Palestinian protests in Gaza continue for 77 consecutive Fridays. They are accompanied by clashes with Israeli forces on the borders of the enclave and have killed 314 people since March 30, 2018.

The Israeli military explains the use of weapons against active participants in the unrest as the need to protect the border.

Online:

This article is written and prepared by our foreign editors writing for OBSERVATORY NEWS from different countries around the world – material edited and published by OBSERVATORY staff in our newsroom.

Our Standards, Terms of Use: Standard Terms And Conditions.

OBSERVATORY NEWS — Breaking news source, real-time coverage of the world’s events, life, politics, business, finance, economy, markets, war and conflict zones.

Contact us: [email protected]

Stay connected with News Observatory and Observatory Newsroom, also with our online services and never lost the breaking news stories happening around the world.

Support The OBSERVATORY from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.

We are NEWS OBSERVATORY — the only funding and support we get from people – we are categorically not funded by any political party, any government somewhere or from any grouping that supports certain interests – the only support that makes OBSERVATORY possible came from you.