NewsWorld

Netanyahu: Trump’s plan, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity

UNITED STATES (OBSERVATORY NEWS) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has stated that US President Donald Trump’s plan dubbed the “Century Agreement” allegedly prepared to “find a solution” to the Israeli-Palestinian issue is “an opportunity once seized in history, “Anadolu Agency (AA) reports.

Prior to the usual weekly cabinet meeting, Netanyahu recalled that he was leaving for the US today to meet with President Trump. “In Washington I am going with a great mission, with a great responsibility and with a sense of great victory, and I am also filled with the hope that we can write history,” Netanyahu said.

He drew attention to the importance of the meeting he will hold with Trump. “We are in the midst of very dramatic diplomatic events but the summit is still ahead. I will meet with my friend, US President Donald Trump who will present the ‘Century Agreement’. In my opinion such an opportunity comes at story once and we can’t let it go away, “Netanyahu said.

“For three years I have been in talks with Trump and his team on Israel’s national and security needs,” Netanyahu said, adding that “In all these talks at the White House I found an ear listening to Israel’s vital needs.”

Tomorrow US President Trump at the White House will discuss the plan for the “Century Agreement” with Blue and White Alliance leader Benny Gantz the winner of last year’s September 17 election in Israel. Trump will discuss the matter with Prime Minister Netanyahu on Tuesday.

Trump previously announced that he would unveil the plan for the “Century Agreement” ahead of his Jan. 28 meeting with Netanyahu at the White House.

Plan of the Century Agreement

Although details of the plan for the “Century Agreement” allegedly prepared by Trump in order to “find a solution” to the Israeli-Palestinian issue have not yet been disclosed, there is some information in the international media.

According to news reports, the deal provides points of disadvantage for Palestinians, such as the fact that Quds is fully surrendered to Israel and a large proportion of illegal Jewish settlements continue their presence on the West Bank.

The plan reportedly fails to mention the right to return about 6 million Palestinian refugees whom Israel has deported from their territories.

The plan, which Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has dubbed “the Century Slap”, besides some economic aid, is said to include nothing in favor of the Palestinian people.

Details of the plan have not yet been shared with the public because of the coalition crisis that has been going on in Israel for more than a year.

Online:

This article is written and prepared by our foreign editors writing for OBSERVATORY NEWS from different countries around the world – material edited and published by OBSERVATORY staff in our newsroom.

Our Standards, Terms of Use: Standard Terms And Conditions.

OBSERVATORY — Breaking news source, real-time coverage of the world’s events, life, politics, money, business, finance, economy, markets, war and conflict zones.

Contact us: [email protected]

Stay connected with Observatory and Observatory Newsroom, also with our online services and never lost the breaking news stories happening around the world.

Support The OBSERVATORY from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.

We are OBSERVATORY — the only funding and support we get from people – we are categorically not funded by any political party, any government somewhere or from any grouping that supports certain interests – the only support that makes OBSERVATORY possible came from you.